Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 15--Weigh-in

OMG guys i havent updated in a full week..not cool! My week 2 was a little hectic..i got my period last friday and then i went home to visit my family and assist in the big move into our first home and i came back to school monday and jus been experiencing one of the worst cycles of my life lol I never work out on my period so by me not working out i jus kinda didnt update..but I want you guys to know I am sticking to this, i am still motivated and the period seems to have ended so i will be back in the gym tomorrow. I still weighed in today tho, not expected much because when I jus eat right with no exercise, I stay constant. BUt to my Surprise I still lost weight..really made my day

I will resume my regular blog updates tomorrow but I am going to bed now cuz i am exhausted..

1 comment:

  1. yay! congrats on your weight loss! that's great that you lost that even with the stress of moving and while having the flow. so proud! lol. I'm not gonna lie girl. I'm nervous about tomorrow morning lol. I'm having dinner with Twitter friends tonight. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete