Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 2

Workout???
-ran 1mile 13min 30sec (speed 4.5)
-200 crunches (stopped every 10sec and held for 10sec)
-40 pushups in intervals of 10
-curls with 10lb weights 3 reps of 12

What I ate today??
-1 serving oatmeal (w/ little i cant believe its not butter)
-turkey, american cheese sandwhich on 45cal/per slice wheat bread w/mustard
-can of pears
-boiled chicken breast, steamed corn
-turkey, provolone sandwich on 45cal/per slice bread w/mustard
-water


I feel good today..i am drinking massive amounts of water so i pee every 5 min lol but i feel like i am on the right track..I dropped my mile a minute and 30 sec less than yesterday and i feel like i have to eat better in order to peform better. I jus feel good like I know I can do this..my arms feel a little tired cuz i have no upper body strength but i'll stretch more..

Last night my honey came home drunk and had a bag of our fave drunk food..wendys chicken nuggets..i didnt even think about eating one, so proud and for dinner last nite i drank so much water before hand that i was so full i couldnt finish my other piece of fish. so i only ate one talapia fillet and veggies..couldnt believe it

No comments:

Post a Comment