Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 8 Weigh-in Day

SO I have been waiting on today since I started last week. Its like you work all week waiting for payday. Even tho I knew all day this week could make or break me, I have anxiously awaiting its arrival..well without further ado..here goes..




...........Thats IT!!! I'm so discouraged..i only lost 4lbs with workout and diet change, i wanted atleast 7lbs to be honest. Your first week you supposed to lose the most because of water weight and the fact that up until now you havent been doing shit to with your body..But I guess..i worked my ass off for 4lbs..ugh!

Workout???
-jogged 30min, distance=1.80miles
-100 crunches
-elyptical 30min, distance=2.84miles
-30 bench press'

What did I eat today??
-yogurt
-i serving oatmeal with a smidget of "i cant believe its not butter"
-2 oranges
-2 rice cakes
-grapefruit
-chicken salad
-baked talapia with a side of salad no dressing
-water


Okay lol so clearly i was having a moment LMAO sorry for that..I used that as encouragement and worked out the hardest ever..I Feel great..i cant believe I ran for 30min straight..thats such an accomplishment. I have asthma and breathing is my biggest task while working out but i notice that sinc day 4 or 5 i been breathing alot better..I can walk up stairs now without feeling winded..I have so much energy..I am so glad I decided to do this..YAY ME! i will be att my goal in no time

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! You're off to a great start. We can do it together! :o)

    ReplyDelete