Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 3



Well as you can see I decided to start my workout even earlier..7:48am to be exact..
The gym will soon be my home away from home, todays goal was not to complete my mile in the shortest amount of time. Today's goal was to jog 20min straight and not worry abt the distance, need to build endurance

Workout???
-ran 20min
-100 crunches, stopping every 10 and holding for 10sec
-10 planks holding for 10sec every time i came up

What I ate Today???
-1 serving of oatmeal with "i cant believe its not butter" no sugar
-water
-another serving of oatmeal
-2 turkey,provolone sandwiches on 45cal/per slice bread w/ honey mustard
-snack:string cheese
-2 turkey sausages with honey mustard on 45cal/per slice bread
-a few turkey meatballs
-lots of water

Last nite my friends asked me to go out..i declined..why?? because i would have gotten drunk then wanted drunk food, which would be fast food and thats def not what i needed..i am staying strong..i have a goal to meet..

i have set deadlines for myself..6 weeks until I am at my short term goal or atleast close..I plan to be on this coaster for 19 weeks almost 5 months and by august 12th i would like to be not only at my long term goal but actual a little less than that but shhh...dont tell anyone ppl think i'm insane to want to be that small..its not about anyone but me..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment