Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 4

So there is no Gym picture to kick of this blog post..thats because there was no gym today..tear! Today was my first rest day. Even tho I started this a few days ago, sundays have to be my rest day every week and this week is no exception..so say my trainer/boyfriend lol. I really wanted to workout jus because my body gains weight so easily and because i cudnt workout i actually didnt really want to eat..i know it sounds crazy but i woke up thinking i will eat alot of fruit and nuts today and even now at 3:40pm I have only eaten oatmeal for breakfast, fruit, 2 rice cakes, and a yougurt..and water of course. I just now realized that i am real hungry so i am boiling 2 chicken breasts, one for a chicken salad now and the other for dinner which will be accompanied by steamed green beans. Although i feel like i needed this body break because yesterday's endurance run was difficult, i really hope this isnt a set back...anyway this morning after my oatmeal i went on the hunt for all the fruit in the world lol to keep me through the day i got grapefruits and oranges for my "on the go" fruits options and pineapple, grapes, strawberries, cantaloupe for this magnficent fruit bowl i made..


its so good but its not going to get me thru the day, food is a must..

Workout???
-rest day

What have I eaten today???
-i serving oatmeal, no sugar w/ i cant believe its not butter
-2 white cheddar rice cakes 45cal/per cake
-stawberry/banana yoplait yogurt
-fruit from my delicious fruit bowl lol
-water
-chicken salad (a pinch of low fat italian dressing, boiled chicken)
-boiled chicken w/ steamed green beans
-huge grapefruit

Last nite i was starving..i planned to make the fruit bowl last nite but wasnt able to cuz it was 11pm and i cant drive at night(vision is horrible) so i had defrosted ground turkey earlier that day and i had to cook it so it wouldnt waste..I made turkey meatballs heavily seasoned with steak seasoning and measured each meatball out to one tablespoon (1lb of turkey =20 meatballs)
I shared them with my bf so i wouldnt eat them all but it was so peppery i actually only ate about 6 or 7 and let my bf eat the rest...that was a weak moment but i am glad i didnt pig out like normal..this is a process..

No comments:

Post a Comment