Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 5

YES! got a chance to get back in the gym today..BUT let me tell you...the plan last nite was after I ate i would hang out a little with my bf and then head to bed at 10p so i could get up at 6a to work out before my 8am class...HA!! my bf calls after his meeting to tell me than some his frat bros wanted to throw a gathering in his house..oh how pissed i quickly became lol they had a party in his house the night prior..now Sunday night they wanna re-peat...and my trusty ole boyfriend who loves being surrounded by ppl so much agreed yet again..but because he is older than them and didnt want to be involved he asked me to come over, sit in his room with him and hang while the party went on in the living room, that way he could still keep an eye on things while being with me...YEAH..OKAY..in our apt complex all the bathrooms are in our rooms so..ppl jus kept going in and out until finally at 12:40a the party ended, the music stopped, and i thought it was sleep time..HA! one frat bro stayed behind because he was doing laundry and "kickin it" with one of the "girls' from the party..flash forward...at 2am my boyfriend put him out lol we were exhausted and i was soooooooo not happy..I went to sleep late, was late for my 8am so obviously i didnt make my 6am run..i actually jus finished working out and its 3pm in the afternoon...i absolutely hate working out in the afternoon but anyway i got the job done..

Workout???
-ran 1mile-14min..
-100 crunches while stopping every 10 and holding for 10sec
-eliptical for 1mile
-80 squats, 4 reps of 20

What I ate today???
-1 serving Oatmeal w/ i cant believe its not butter
-cup of fruit
-4 rice cakes
-1 yogurt
-1 grapefruit
-chicken salad (1tblspn on low fat italian dressing, boiled chicken)
-cup of fruit from my delicious fruit bowl
-another chicken salad (1tblspn on low fat italian dressing, boiled chicken)
-steamed green beans
-so much water

SO clearly my mile has slowed down..i actually cudnt even run it nonstop today..very dissapointed..i gotta build my endurance and that rest day didnt help..oh well i been extra hungry today so i been snacking hard but only on grapefruit, rice cakes and i threw in a yogurt..i am loving the boiled boneless, skinless chicken breasts..i actually cooked a few today so i can prepare my other salads faster..i think i am pretty solid now with my food selection..i really feel like i need to be doing more tho in the gym in order to be at my short term goal by may 22, 2010..1st weigh in quickly approaching..i'm nervous
-

No comments:

Post a Comment